Vitamin C for Your Skin: How to Apply
A year ago
If you’re new to vitamin C serums, then you may need some guidance on Vitamin C for skin. Here are our tops tips for applying Vitamin C to your skin.
- Take note of the percentage of Vitamin C in the serum you’re buying. Our Super Vitamin C Booster Serum has a 25% concentration of Vitamin C. Most top-quality serums will contain between 20% and 25% of Vitamin C.
- If you’re new to Vitamin C serum for face then you should start by applying every other day for two weeks, particularly if it’s a high percentage serum. This gives your skin time to acclimatise to the Vitamin C Serum.
- When applying Vitamin C to your skin, first wash and thoroughly dry your face. It’s essential that your skin is clean for application. Apply the Vitamin C Serum to your skin using your fingertips and massage evenly into your skin.
- If you’re applying your Vitamin C Serum on a morning, then take into consideration that vitamin C becomes less effective when it’s exposed to light. it’s important that you give the vitamin C time to absorb effectively into your skin before you go outside.
- Once your Vitamin C Serum for face has completely dried and absorbed into your skin, you can apply your favourite moisturiser over the top. Note that our Super Vitamin C Booster Serum can also be applied to lips and other areas of skin too, not just your face!
- If you’re applying as part of your morning skincare routine, then makeup can be applied as normal once your serum has completely absorbed. If you’re using your Vitamin C Serum as your bedtime beauty regime then you’re done!
Belle and So Super Vitamin C Booster Serum is suitable for oily & acne prone skin types but as mentioned above you should take time to let your skin acclimatise to the Vitamin C if this is new to your skin.
Shop our Super Vitamin C Serum for face Booster